Summer 2020/21 Timetables
Find out what DIVISION your team has been assigned to below, then use the Timetables list to find your DRAWS for the season.
You'll find what court you are playing on and who your opposition is. The first named team is the home team.
Find Your Division
Common questions received by Court Supervisors
Q What age are these girls? Our girls are too small against them. Our girls are only year 5s and they are year 7s.
A EDNA grades on ability! Not height or age or year level, although there are age restrictions for each Division.
Q Our team has been graded too high, how can they put us in Primary 3 when we played Primary 5 last season.
A Most of the teams from Primary 1 & 2 have gone to Sub-Junior and your team finished in the top half of their division last season so have gone to Primary 3.
- In general, all teams move up in the Winter season.
- Teams are graded on previous seasons results and the information provided by coordinators.
- Teams are graded on ability.
- Teams are re-graded after round 5 to improve evenness of the competition.
- There are over 150 teams to sort into divisions, court-space and playing time. Please let your team play a few games before concluding they are in the wrong division. All results will be looked at during re-grading.