Districts Netball Association Inc.
Ms Tracey Osborn
Mobile: 0451 525 853
UMPIRE FORMSThese forms are available for use from the 'FORMS' /Umpires Forms tab.
- Umpire Nominations - Clubs need to nominate their own umpires using this form
- Thinking of becoming an Umpire - Answers to questions you might have about becoming an Umpire
- Umpire Tools - The only tools you need to get started
- Umpire Registration
- If you are already an umpire and have changed your contact details or
your preference for Court Location or times to umpire at, please use this form.
- Umpire Reporting Sheet - If you
are involved in an incident whilst umpiring and would like to report it,
please fill out this form ASAP and email or give to an Executive member.
EDNA UMPIRE CODEWe need to understand
that in our Association there is zero tolerance to anyone arguing
with our umpires. Only the team Captain may quietly approach and
discuss with an umpire about a decision they have made. If any parent
wishes to discuss a decision or question a rule, they should do so at
the end of the game.